Continuous improvement of the organisation and its quality performance to secure the company’s long-term future in the face of market changes.
The implementation of a quality management system has enabled Rouleaux Pack to constantly improve the way it operates.
The company has been able to optimise its performance in terms of productivity and quality in order to meet both its customers’ requirements and those of the relevant legislation and regulations. Rouleaux Pack therefore undertakes to employ all the means necessary to achieve:
- Permanent satisfaction of its customers
- Control of deadlines and costs
- Improvement in the quality of its products
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Continuous improvement of the organisation and its quality performance
This notion is the basis of a quality management system that includes 16 objectives, accompanied by a series of indicators designed to measure the effectiveness of our actions. These include:
- A customer satisfaction survey conducted every 2 years
- Following up customer complaints
- Monitoring compliance with delivery deadlines
- Monitoring the cost of poor quality
- Tracking nonconformities
- Tracking active customer accounts
- Tracking the occupational accident rate
The continuous improvement of the organisation and performance will help to secure the company’s long-term future in the face of market changes and guarantee that Rouleaux Pack‘s customers benefit from better products.